Never again will I attempt a “quiet day.”
Sunday was supposed to be our quiet day – time to just hang out around the house and do nothing. It was honestly one of the most horrible experiences I’ve had in a while. I like the buzz of our crazy life. I like keeping busy and I go a bit stir crazy when forced to do nothing.
Since both Sáin and Aidan have been raised pretty much solely by me they are the same way. I don't know if this is a good or bad thing but it does work well into our hectic life.
The worst part of our "quiet day" -- I discovered that when things are quiet there is way too much to think about and I get stressed. I guess the key to my happiness is chaos… luckily I am good at chaos.
Happy Monday Things:
- The new Medtronic/LifeScan linked meter came out! We will be getting ours soon.
- Sunday is Sáin’s First Communion – she’s so excited.
- The tickets for the spaghetti dinner are ready to print. (Then comes the fun part – cutting them out.)
- Our school team is seriously in the lead for Beat the Bridge.
- In 3 weeks we will be on a plane to
and the TTC is not on strike! Toronto
- And the happiest thing of all – Sáin’s blood sugars were in range 2 nights in a row!