Friday, February 8, 2008

Two Weeks and counting!

Sáin has been on the pump for 2 weeks. It’s been a bit of a roller coaster but seems to be settling down (a little.) I can definitely see how great it’s going to be once everything is properly calibrated – it’s getting to that point that is tough. Oddly enough I am functioning very well on 2 hours sleep a night. (Not sure what that says about me!)

Besides the pump, the highlight of the last week is finally getting a new camera. I got the Nikon P5100 because, truthfully, there is no way I can justify buying the D200 or D300. I fell in love with photography when I worked at Getty Images and really started taking pictures when Sáin got sick. Sometimes moments pass too quickly -- pictures help me remember the moments I might otherwise forget. I want to remember everything -- not just the good. Here are some of our new pictures:

No comments: