Okay, for you, Kate, I will do this:
8 Things I'm Looking Forward To
1. Aidan’s 6th birthday party tomorrow.
2. Both kids sleeping well tonight (Thank you, Benadryl!)
3. A night alone next Saturday. (If both kids really go their dad’s place, it will be the first time I’ve been alone since November!)
4. My lawn mower getting fixed
5. The “one day vacations” Sáin, Aidan and I are planning this summer
6. The 2009-10 NHL Season – I really miss my Leafs.
7. Sleeping more than 3 hours (hopefully) tonight
8. Last but not least, a cure
8 Things I Did Yesterday
1. Ordered a Wall-e birthday cake and reminded the baker Aidan’s name is spelled “an” not “en” (Who would’ve thought Aidan would be my kid whose name is constantly misspelled?)
2. Overspent at the gluten-free bakery in Whole Foods
3. Had a camp out in the living room.
4. Ate dinner in the car, again.
5. Led a successful meeting on a corporate wellness program
6. Took my cat outside on his leash
7. Kissed my five year old goodnight for the last time (He turned 6 today.)
8. Spent over 2 hours sitting on a hard bench at the martial arts studio.
Things I Wish I Could Do
1. Cure type 1 diabetes
2. Stay at home with my kids (while still making enough money to live on)
3. Go back to school
4. run without horrible hip pain
5. move back to Toronto
6. Sleep through the night
7. Travel through Europe with the kids all summer.
8. get Sáin’s blood sugar to stay down in the hot weather
8 Shows I Watch
1. Hockey Night in Canada
2. The Hour
3. Reaper (I know, it’s not on anymore but we did watch it religiously)
4. The Simpsons
5. iCarly (Sáin’s favorite)
6. Clone Wars (Aidan’s favorite)