Monday, July 14, 2008

What I learned this weekend

I learned that driving in rural areas gives me a lot of anxiety. (To me rural means anywhere the main road is less than 4 lanes.) I learned speed limit signs do not apply to locals in said rural areas and that there are a disproportionate number of large trucks in these rural areas. I learned that tall trees cause significantly more claustrophobia issues for me than tall buildings do and that two lane highways should always have a divider in them to keep the lunatics from passing when there’s a double center line.

From now on I am sticking with the city (except to drive Sáin to camp in the middle of nowhere!)

Give me traffic, lots of lanes, and police actually enforcing their laws any day and next time someone tells me city drivers are crazy I am just going to laugh. I’d rather be crazy than scary!

No comments: