Friday, July 11, 2008

Yippee It's Friday

I am so happy it's finally Friday. This week has been a bit too stressful for my liking and I am vowing not to worry about things I cannot control this weekend. Here are the fun things I'm looking forward to:
  • Dinner at Subway with the kids tonight.
  • Karate starts for both kids tomorrow morning
  • BBQ (that we will be at) following the Alumni Association meeting (that I won't be at because of karate) at Lambert Lodge
  • Finding Sain's camp after the BBQ (we'll be down in the south sound anyway -- thought it was a good opportunity to check out the camp)
  • Finally mowing the backyard (I'm not really looking forward to this but maybe if I tell myself it will be fun enough times I can convince myself to actually do it)

Time for another countdown:
  • 6 days until Sain's first sleepover
  • 9 days until Camp Leo
  • 9 days until Aidan's 4 "Mommy/Aidan days"
  • 27 days until Sain's next endo appointment
  • 29 days until the St. Anthony Parish BBQ
  • 36 days until the St. Anthony Parish School Parents Group BBQ
  • 53 days until Sain starts third grade and Aidan starts kindergarten!
  • 78 days until Sain turns 9!!

Have a great weekend!!

No comments: