Here's what's done:
- Medical supplies (minus insulin which needs refrigeration) packed
- backyard mowed (if you've seen my backyard you know this is a pretty big accomplishment -- it's rather big!)
- travel papers and passports in carry on (You should see the amount of paperwork it takes to travel out of country with a dual citizen diabetic child when you're one month away from legally obtaining sole custody -- the poor TSA people are liable to be overwhelmed!)
- Everything else packed
- kids' carry ons packed
- Beat the Bridge shirts made
- Living room and kitchen cleaned
- Laundry, Laundry, Laundry
- Front and side yard mowed
Tomorrow is the KZ Plumbing auction.
Sunday is Beat the Bridge.
Monday is the first vacation I've had in more than 3 years that does not involve a hospital!!