Friday, May 16, 2008

It's Friday!!

Okay, it's Friday and I can't focus to save my life so this post is liable to be scattered -- sorry. Luckily I know myself well enough to have been able to predict this "Friday before vacation" problem and I got all the hard/important things done at work on Monday and Tuesday. With work stuff out of the way and only one last project here to complete before the out of office goes on, it's on to more meaningful things.

Here's what's done:
  • Medical supplies (minus insulin which needs refrigeration) packed
  • backyard mowed (if you've seen my backyard you know this is a pretty big accomplishment -- it's rather big!)
  • travel papers and passports in carry on (You should see the amount of paperwork it takes to travel out of country with a dual citizen diabetic child when you're one month away from legally obtaining sole custody -- the poor TSA people are liable to be overwhelmed!)
Here's what's NOT done:
  • Everything else packed
  • kids' carry ons packed
  • Beat the Bridge shirts made
  • Living room and kitchen cleaned
  • Laundry, Laundry, Laundry
  • Front and side yard mowed
Oh well, it will get done! I can probably get most of it done today and what I don't get done today can get done tomorrow morning.

Tomorrow is the KZ Plumbing auction.
Sunday is Beat the Bridge.
Monday is the first vacation I've had in more than 3 years that does not involve a hospital!!

No comments: