Wednesday, April 9, 2008

A Post for Aidan


I could write pages on Aidan. He's an amazing little boy. The natural compassion he has for humanity is awe inspiring. I could give endless examples of this but the best way to describe Aidan is with this:

I was doing a 2 am blood sugar test on Sain this morning. She slept through the test but Aidan woke up. When I saw that he was awake I went over and gave him a hug (no kisses for my almost 5 year old big boy) and covered him back up. He whispered to me, "Mommy, I know what I want for my birthday. I want a cure for Sain."

It's typical Aidan to think of someone else first. In honor of my big guy (actually he's Papa's big guy and my little boy) I've started the countdown to Aidan's 5th birthday on the right. May it be the best 5th birthday ever!

No comments: